Able Company Limited
Technical Projects Manager HVAC
Able Company Limited is the sole representative in Malta of the renowned and multi award-winning air-conditioning brand Fujitsu. We specialise in both commercial and domestic air conditioning projects ranging from small wall-mounted systems to the large-scale projects.
In line with its growth strategy, the company is seeking to recruit a Technical Projects Manager HVAC to join its dynamic team.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with current and potential clients to understand their needs to provide the products and services that meet their requirements
- Carrying out HVAC studies using appropriate software packages (such as AutoCAD) for new installations or the modification of existing installations in domestic and commercial structures
- Creating execution plans and drawings, taking account of technical and legal requirements.
- Dimensioning calculations for installation flow rates and pipe diameters
- Pursuing new opportunities for revenue generation by promoting the entire range of the company’s products and services
- Dealing with enquiries about the company’s products and services
- Preparing sales quotes and technical proposals that are technically sound and conform to industry standards and local legislation
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a strong background in project design ideally in an HVAC environment
- Have good knowledge and experience in using AutoCAD software or similar
- Have a good commercial acumen
- Have a good command of English, both written and verbal
- Have good organisational and planning skills
- Be a good team player
- Be customer service-oriented
- Be able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Have a minimum diploma in HVAC/Building Services studies. A first degree is desirable.
We are looking for a dynamic person capable to work within a team, be customer-centric and is able to meet tight deadlines. The chosen candidate will be offered opportunities for career development through on-going training. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Prospective candidates are kindly requested to apply via email by sending an application together with a CV to email@example.com