Able Company Limited
Closing Date: 7-JUL-2017
Able Company Limited is the sole representative in Malta of the renowned and multi-award-winning air-conditioning brand Fujitsu. We specialise in both commercial and domestic air conditioning projects ranging from small wall-mounted systems to the large-scale projects.
In line with its growth strategy, the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator to join its dynamic team.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing correspondence and documents.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment.
- Controlling inventory as well as asset registering of all equipment and fittings.
- Liaise with current and potential clients through various channels (telephone, email, social media, etc.) to understand their needs to provide the products and services that meet their requirements
- Pursues new opportunities for revenue generation by promoting the entire range of the company’s products and services
- Follow up on sales leads to ensure a high rate of conversion to sales
- Deals with enquiries about the company’s products and services
- Prepare sales quotes and invoices
- Maintains and updates records of the company’s sales and revenue.
- Book Keeping, including insertion of incoming supplier and client invoices, managing payments and deposits.
- Executing debt-collection.
- Produces performance and activity reports on all sales and revenue for management review
- Liaise and co-ordinate with local and foreign suppliers to ensure adequate stock levels and optimal service delivery
- Provide general administrative, secretarial and clerical support
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a good commercial acumen
- Be fluent in English and Maltese languages, both written and verbal
- Have good organisational and planning skills
- Be a good team player
- Be customer service oriented
- Be able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Hold a business administration diploma or similar
We are looking for a dynamic person capable to work within a team, meeting deadlines and customer oriented. The chosen candidate will be offered opportunities for career development through on-going training. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Prospective candidates are kindly requested to apply via email by sending an application together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org